High coat procedure
The special surface
High Coat is a high-quality paint surface from our own production. In our offer you will find numerous products in High Coat execution.
The manufacturing process consists of four steps and is carried out under the strictest quality criteria. Maximum environmental friendliness in the entire process is, in addition to the excellent quality of all workpieces, the ultimate goal. The production takes place in a completely automated plant, which ensures a consistent quality for all workpieces.
- Washing: The workpieces are cleaned and degreased with solvent-free, environmentally friendly, water-based products.
- Pretreatments: At this stage A series of treatments is carried out which are extremely important for the appearance and above all for the corrosion resistance and adhesion of the paint.
- Cataphoresis painting: Even workpieces with complex shapes can be painted - The reason for this is the high penetration capacity of this painting process. Full surface coverage and uniformity of strength can always be guaranteed.
- Drying and Polymerization : In this phase, the paint is dried and then "fired". This polymerizes the resin and adopts excellent quality criteria in terms of hardness, transparency, etc.
The laboratory of our Almar factory is extremely important because it is responsible for the following activities:
- Pre-treatment and varnish check: To ensure that the products used in the High Coat process are always fully effective.
- Inspection of the workpieces produced: This will ensure continued product quality , These tests are carried out according to internal control instructions which refer to UNI standards.
- Analysis of test results.
- Finding new ways to improve surface quality and reduce environmental impact .