The world’s first and only inductive multipoint locking system!
SECURITY, CONVENIENCE & ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- Self-locking: All latches move to the closed position when the door is closed. It enables faster and safer closing. Manual closing by hand is no longer necessary
- Double-sided lever handle: The outside lever handle is in the idle position and can be activated electrically, e.g. by an intercom, smarthome system, emergency call device or access control system. In case of power failure, it is still possible to open manually with the key
- Panic function tested according to EN 179 and EN 1125
- Lasting tightness for increased energy savings and reduction of external noise
- The first and only multipoint lock with induction without wiring the door!
- Due to the inductive energy transmission, no wiring of the door leaf is required. For the first time, the retrofitting of a multi-point locking system can be realized without wiring the door!
- Problem-free integration into the Südmetall ÜManagement as well as into external access control systems
- Standard profile cylinder can still be used
- Inductive energy transmission
- No wiring of the door necessary
- Acoustic feedback “locked” & “unlocked
- Control via radio (868,3 MHZ), compatible with Südmetall control systems, e.g.
>> I/O modules
>> ÜManagement RFID reader
- Additional OEM variants can be realized
- Stand Alone (multi-core connection cable)
- External control (bus connection)
- Various feedback signals
- Acoustic feedback
5-WAY LOCKING SYSTEM
- High burglary protection due to the combination of latch bolt and swing bolt!
- 3 latch bolts, 20 mm
- 2 swivel latches