Südmetall is an international player in the business with fittings and locking systems as well as semi-finished parts for glass and metal construction. More than 250 employees of which 12 apprentices and 5 trainers bundle their know-how at the location Ainring/Hammerau! We combine our strengths as a team and enjoy innovations and new trends! We value individuality, because nobody has the same combination of experience and talent. We maintain an open-door policy with flat hierarchies and are on a first-name basis throughout the company!
What you can expect in an apprenticeship with us:
- Attend vocational school (in blocks or weekly) so that you can gain the necessary theoretical information about your training occupation.
- Regular department changes (rotation): This will give you a comprehensive insight into all Südmetall departments and help you find out where your strengths lie.
- Trainee excursions: Together with the trainers, there is an excursion day with exciting activities once a year. This allows them to get to know each other better and strengthen the team spirit.
- Training courses: It is important to us that our trainees know the company and its products well and therefore we organize trainee training days several times a year. Here, the necessary know-how for your training is imparted in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Personal responsibility: Training at Südmetall means working independently. Our apprentices are therefore allowed to actively participate in projects, e.g. organization and implementation of BIM (trade fair on professions) in Salzburg.