I/O MODUL EWS ECO
The I/O module enables existing access systems to communicate with the Südmetall ÜLock-B Cable. The connection between lock and I/O module is made by a two-core connection cable. The transmitted data is protected against manipulation by means of AES 128 encryption.
- Supply voltage: 12V DC or 230V AC (depending on variant)
- Unlocking: short-term open / long-term open until revoked
- Control: Potential free contact
- Dimensions: 125 x 125 x 53 mm
- Installation: surface-mounted housing IP54
2-wire flexible connection cable for connecting the ÜLock-B Cable to the EWS Eco I/O module.
- Length: 10 m
- Diameter: 4 mm
The standard cable transition set serves as a line protection in the area of movable to fixed elements such as doors, windows etc.
- Length: 500 mm
- Colors: white/silver
- Inner diameter: 10 mm
- Outer diameter: 13 mm
Cable junction MD 1188
Cable spiral including receiving tray for concealed routing of the connection cable from the door leaf into the frame.
- Dimensions: 20x346x15 mm (WxHxD)
- Spiral spring EN 10270-1 DH
- Length: 337 mm
- Inner diameter: 8 mm
- Outer diameter: 10,8 mm
- Opening angle 180°
- Corrosivity category C3, DIN EN ISO 12944-2
- Maximum cable diameter: 6 mm
- Cable loop at least 30 mm on the mounting box or spiral spring