The electronic knob cylinder from Südmetall
Convenience and security in a locking system are becoming increasingly important in today’s world. The electronic knob cylinder “ÜLinder” from Südmetall can be installed in both small and medium-sized properties. The ÜLinder is a universally applicable locking unit.
It offers almost unlimited combination possibilities and the variable lengths of the cylinder allow installation in all doors. The compatibility of the cylinder with standard mortise locks makes retrofitting easy.
- simple retrofitting to existing doors
- use in escape and rescue routes and fire doors (depending on version)
- flexible control
- sealed, water-protected knob in housing (IP 66 depending on version)
- according to DIN 18252 and DIN EN 1303 as far as applicable for electronic systems
Maximum flexibility can be achieved through a modular design.
A ÜLinder consists of the following components (to be ordered separately):
- Electronic knob, 40 mm and 45 mm
- Battery operated (two CR2 Lithium 3V batteries)
- Nickel-plated brass housing and hard plastic cover
- Simple installation by snapping the knob module into the cylinder
- Inner knob mechanical 29 mm and 34 mm
- Different lengths selectable
- Cylinder, nickel-plated brass